Infante building, next to Gaia Shopping.
The condominium is located in a middle class residential area, with multifamily buildings, traditional shops (restaurants, cafes, patisseries, grocery stores, fruit shops, hairdressers, pharmacies, stationers, supermarkets) and Shopping.
The area is very well served by public transport: there are several bus lines connecting to the Rotunda da Boavista; the nearest metro stop is Santo Ovídio (10 minutes walk).
The proximity to accessibility (city entrances and exits: A44, A1, IC1) make this residential neighborhood an excellent alternative to live.
Work began in November 2019 and is expected to be completed in October 2021.
The Contemporary Building offers privileged sea views from the ground floor.
Main characteristics of the Infante Building:
- Air conditioning;
- Carpentry in Maple or equivalent;
- Thermolaminated kitchen furniture in white color;
- Floating Floor (10 mm) with Insulation;
- Granite top and bottom - Black Angola;
- Teka Appliances: Hob, Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave;
- Tinned and painted kitchen walls;
- Hanging crockery and WC furniture;
- Ceramic rectified WC;
- Aluminum frame with thermal cut and double glazing;
- Electric shutters with door control;
- Strange and painted ceilings;
- Led spotlights embedded in all divisions;
- security door;
- Solar panels;
- Floor balconies in ceramic.
More information, contact Replica Boavista.
Book your visit with one of our real estate consultants.
REPLICA, a real estate reference.
With 30 years of experience in the domestic market, we apply the best practices and methodologies that favor Owner and Buyer, providing the best results for all players.
We work with a rigorous positioning in real estate services, supporting our activity on the experience of our team of professionals and on effective advertising and marketing solutions. We guarantee the utmost discretion and excellent service.
No worries - we take care of everything!